Hello Awesome Person!

You'll not find anything useful here. Consider this a fair warning.

Friday, June 19, 2020

30 Vs 20ish

Been long time ago since I last write something, anything, that remotely personal. In fact, based on previous post, there's 8 years gap at least. And honestly, I forgot things that I wrote before. So I read it with a dreading sense of mortification coming.

And what a kind surprise! I found nothing embarrassing. Wow, maybe I'm just too far gone.

Right. So let's back to the tittle. This post should be about the difference between my current 'head' Vs my past 'head'.

The noticeable thing would be that now I'm a boring adult, as what an adult should be, especially when you're tied down to family.

So booooored that I made my kid as kind of like my pet project.
With her nickname "Rei" meaning "Zero", or as I'd like to call it as Baby-Prototype.
And now she's even called Mini-Me-Menace when I bring her around office and family. Somehow in current office, all my colleagues always put me as the main suspect of any prank that happen in our group. One time, this little human that not even 5 years old used my phone, opened WhatsApp, then send stickers that she like to my mother (aka her GrandMa).

She send this.

"Helowww goblog"











Thankfully her GrandMa is such a patient lady.
And of course, I end up nudged her to send that stickers to her auntie instead, to my sister.
Such a lovely Little-Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment